SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    $99 Gun Trusts
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$99 Gun Trusts Login/Join 
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Topside!

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6392 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Bump

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Posts: 6392 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump.
Page 22 has Dean's one page amendment--which allows additional NFA purchases after the July 2016 deadline.
It's a one page amendment that you send in to ATF for additional suppressor purchases after 7/13/16 deadline.

Posts: 1079 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Bumpity bump.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

posted Hide Post
Hi.. dont want to come off implying anything.. but can anyone confirm that the amendment to the trust has worked?

Im submitting through silencer shop and they are asking me to list responsible persons... should i be listing those in my trust or omitting them due to the amendment?

Posts: 63 | Registered: July 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RR917:
Hi.. dont want to come off implying anything.. but can anyone confirm that the amendment to the trust has worked?

Im submitting through silencer shop and they are asking me to list responsible persons... should i be listing those in my trust or omitting them due to the amendment?

I'll let you know in about 3/4 months.

Posts: 5243 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:

With the amendment, you are the only RP. Thousands of our trusts with amendments have been approved. We have never experienced any issues.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
To the top

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Picture of LittleTiger
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one. Between the extremely helpful answer's that Dean provided in this thread, and Elizabeth answering the emails I sent, I had to do it. Thanks and looking forward to buying more toys now.

-----
John
1*

Posts: 1136 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
I appreciate your business and your positive review.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Private Dick
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Heavyd is the best and his service is top notch. I needed to remove my dad from my trust since he passed away and decided to add some other people as co-trustees and beneficiaries. Elizabeth spent time with me on the phone explaining everything and within a few days I had the documents I needed to amend my trust and they sent them in Word format so I can do any future changes on my own. They included detailed instructions plus additional information. You can’t ask for better service or a better price. Thank you Heavyd!

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 5797 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It didn't work in my case. I used heavyD's Trust and Amendment.
ATF still sent letter to my transfer dealer asking for finger print and Pass photos of everyone that's listed on my trust. Including my 10 year old.
I will seriously considering Filing as Individual and avoid filing as trust.

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 381 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCCarper:
quote:

ATF still sent letter to my transfer dealer asking for finger print and Pass photos of everyone that's listed on my trust. Including my 10 year old.

Why didn't you call me to discuss? I would have made sure any issues were corrected, even if they were not on our end.

Out of thousands of applications, we have never experienced a single issue with our trust or amendment. Something went awry in your paperwork. I'm guessing someone forgot to send along a 41F amendment.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heavyd:
quote:
Originally posted by DCCarper:
quote:

Why didn't you call me to discuss? I would have made sure any issues were corrected, even if they were not on our end.

Out of thousands of applications, we have never experienced a single issue with our trust or amendment. Something went awry in your paperwork. I'm guessing someone forgot to send along a 41F amendment.

I am simply trying to warn fellow Sigforum members that even with your trust and the amendment you provided, the ATF could still ask everyone listed on the trust to be background checked, as this has happened to me.
In no way I was trying to hint anything about your customer service. But since you brought this up, I will list what happened below, just simple facts:
1. I called you on 09/23/2017, you were very polite and ask me to provide the ATF letter scan and email that to you.You promised you will call ATF to have this settled.
2. I emailed you the ATF letter asking for fingerprint and photos of everyone listed on my trusted on 09/25/2017.
3. I sent follow up email to you on 10/01/2017 as I haven't heard anything from you sinc I sent you the ATF letter scan.
4. I sent email to you again, asking for updates on 10/04/2017.
5. on 10/06/2017, I called your office again, the lady answered my call told me your are in a meeting, took my phone number down and promised that you will call me back in an hour. The promised callback never came.
6. I emailed you again on 10/06/2017 evening, asking for updates as I never received the callback promised.

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

posted Hide Post
HeavyD reached out to me and explained the issue I encountered.
The emails I sent to him was sent to an email address that hasn't been in use for a while, even though it is from that email address I received my Trust and I was told to send the ATF letter to the email address I received my trust. This is really unfortunate. I was desperately waiting for a response I will never get while HeavyD never got my email.
heavyd told me my situation was most likely caused by my dealer forgot to send in the amendment. I am not sure about the exact cause as by the time I got heavyd's response, the deadline to response t ATF has already passed, I cann't resend the amendment anymore as my dealer has already responded by asking me send a questionnaire to clarify responsible person, which will permanently associated with the NFA item listed on that questionnaire.
I never get the callback from heavyd on Friday, October 6th because of the mistake made by his secretary.

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

posted Hide Post
DCCarper,

I appreciate you following up. I purchased the gun trust from HeavyD, and while I haven't pursued NFA items in association with it, and haven't had time to complete logging into the trust, the communication from HeavyD's office was excellent and left no ambiguity in my mind.

More importantly, I feel very confident that should I need assistance, it isn't far away. I'm glad to hear that your concerns were addressed.

Apologies for interrupting a sales thread with a testimonial...but in my limited experience, I'd recommend purchase of the trust.

Posts: 1413 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Dean,
Could you put a Form 41 Update link on your NFAlawyers web page? I realize its embedded in FAQ's--tough to find. 2 new additions to my Trust going in...
thx

Posts: 1079 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Dean,
Could you put a Form 41 Update link on your NFAlawyers web page? I realize its embedded in FAQ's--tough to find. 2 new additions to my Trust going in...
thx

It's been on the site since 41F went into effect. Wink

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
Back up to the top. I've been watching this for way too long. My trust application inbound!
Thanks much Dean!
Doug

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Posts: 817 | Location: First 20 mi of US 2 | Registered: July 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slugger:
Back up to the top. I've been watching this for way too long. My trust application inbound!
Thanks much Dean!
Doug

Thank you, Doug.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts