SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    $99 Gun Trusts
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$99 Gun Trusts Login/Join 
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Bumpity bump.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Posts: 6330 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
To the top!

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Posts: 6330 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cajuncoona
posted Hide Post
I got my trust set up through HeavyD and just received all 5 suppressors after the lonnnnng waiting period. Easy and trustworthy.

--------------------------
--------------------------

"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." -- Admiral Yamamoto, electing instead to surprise attack Pearl Harbor

Posts: 82 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: June 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cajuncoona:
I got my trust set up through HeavyD and just received all 5 suppressors after the lonnnnng waiting period. Easy and trustworthy.

Nice! You dove right on in.

I appreciate the good review.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Finally bit the bullet... Thanks Dean!

Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.
-Joss Whedon

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
Finally bit the bullet... Thanks Dean!

Thank you! I appreciate your business.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

posted Hide Post
I got one a while back and finally got it notarized etc. Is there a way to list multiple items for assignment of property to the trust? Or is it one page/assignment per item?

Here shortly I hope to build an SBR but need to find a place to get fingerprinted.

Looking for an Alaskan Malamute? Look here: http://www.moonsongmals.org
Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !

Posts: 6395 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
I got one a while back and finally got it notarized etc. Is there a way to list multiple items for assignment of property to the trust? Or is it one page/assignment per item?

Here shortly I hope to build an SBR but need to find a place to get fingerprinted.

It is one assignment page for each piece of property. That way you do not have to disclose Title I firearms in the trust when applying for Title II firearms.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
I must have lost my mind. LOL Another one bites the bullet.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14473 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
To the top!

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Ordered on Monday and received on Tuesday. Thanks Dean and Co! My dealer got a kick out of the removal of trustee form stating that once the form was approved the addendum was then void. We both had some good laughs from it.

Posts: 536 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 98XJRC:
Ordered on Monday and received on Tuesday. Thanks Dean and Co! My dealer got a kick out of the removal of trustee form stating that once the form was approved the addendum was then void. We both had some good laughs from it.

Cool

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
To the top!

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
New Year bump

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

posted Hide Post
Hi Dean. I unfortunately just came across your services and was unfamiliar with the advantages of a trust before reading through the thread. Are there still any advantages as far as waiting periods for NFA items go after the changes this past year went into effect? Thanks!

Posts: 105 | Location: KY | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pipe_down:
Hi Dean. I unfortunately just came across your services and was unfamiliar with the advantages of a trust before reading through the thread. Are there still any advantages as far as waiting periods for NFA items go after the changes this past year went into effect? Thanks!

A trust does not generally reduce your wait time. The primary benefit is anyone you list as a co-trustee may also possess the NFA weapons in your trust, not just you.

For example, shooting friends, children, spouses, and so on may possess at your discretion. This prevents loved-ones from exposure to criminal liability if they ever need to move weapons or pass them on upon your incapacity or death.

It's a must for $99.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
NFAlawyers.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heavyd:
quote:
Originally posted by pipe_down:

A trust does not generally reduce your wait time. The primary benefit is anyone you list as a co-trustee may also possess the NFA weapons in your trust, not just you.

For example, shooting friends, children, spouses, and so on may possess at your discretion. This prevents loved-ones from exposure to criminal liability if they ever need to move weapons or pass them on upon your incapacity or death.

It's a must for $99.

Thanks. I understand the other benefits and I'm certainly not understating those, but earlier in the thread I got the impression that the wait times were shorter if applying with a trust. I realize that the thread is years old at this point, so that may not be the case any longer. I'm considering my first NFA item, and I the wait times were improved with a trust, I was considering accelerating the timeframe for making the purchase. You'll still be hearing from me either way. Thanks

Posts: 105 | Location: KY | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reduced wait times for Form 4 Trust applications were true at some point, but that was mid 2015. I was getting NFA stamps back in about 4-5 months. My last one (submitted in early April 2016) took nearly 8 months. There are trust benefits much broader than wait times as others have said.

I used heavyd's trust for a number of NFA items all went smoothly.

Good Luck
Jay

Posts: 93 | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
done.

Posts: 123 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Money well spent. Thank you, Sir.

Posts: 601 | Location: 40° 38' 59.73" N 111° 30' 12.68" W | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post