SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    $99 Gun Trusts
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$99 Gun Trusts Login/Join 
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted
We are implementing a price reduction to $99 on all gun trusts. This service includes the following:

- Secure gun trust sent to your email within 1 business day.
- Technical support. You may call me on my cell any time with questions 770-900-9175. I will walk you through eForms or paper forms.
- Detailed instructions.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Free amendments. I will provide you will all forms to add/remove co-trustees and beneficiaries, address changes.
- You can use this trust for as many NFA weapons, firearms, or as much firearm-related property as you like.

All you have to do is submit an application with payment on our website (NFAlawyers.com) and we will send your trust to your email. Our payment system is Authorize.net and we are a Verified Merchant.

Our trust has been approved by the ATF hundreds of times and we stand behind every trust. If anyone has questions before purchasing I will gladly speak with you.

Best Regards,

Dean Phillips
NFAlawyers.com

Disclaimer - the posts in this thread are not legal advice. An attorney-client relationship is not created until you purchase a trust from my firm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: heavyd,

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6367 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Probably the cheapest price for a NFA trust done by an attorney I've seen. Cool

Posts: 13034 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Interesting. I was always under the impression that Trust Law varied from state to state and it was therefore best handled by an in-state attorney.

Does your firm handle NFA Trusts for states other than Georgia, and do your trusts reflect the particular requirements of individual states?

Posts: 3578 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
Interesting. I was always under the impression that Trust Law varied from state to state and it was therefore best handled by an in-state attorney.

Does your firm handle NFA Trusts for states other than Georgia, and do your trusts reflect the particular requirements of individual states?

Check his website.
"Dean’s law practice focuses on NFA Gun Trusts. He drafts Trusts and provides personal support to hundreds of individuals across the United States."
There are plenty of NFA attorneys, like Dean, who do trust for folks all over the country.

Posts: 13034 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Nice web site. You will be hearing from me soon.
Be well

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20724 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Probably the cheapest price for a NFA trust done by an attorney I've seen. Cool
Not to mention, heavyd is a longtime member here, and trusted by management.

There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it. ― George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 78962 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Man it would have been nice to have had this a few months ago!

Thank you for providing this service.

Posts: 6786 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Dean,

I just read over your web site, but I don't know much about trusts.

Can you explain what the purpose of an NFA Trust is, and how I would benefit from having one?

"A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly."

"When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone."

- Both by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Posts: 5284 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Web site. I would recommend that you add some information on your FAQ page that discusses what a NFA trust is and what its benefits are.

Posts: 1456 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of brobert225
posted Hide Post
Just in time. Submitted packet today! Great price.

Posts: 1833 | Location: KY | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brobert225:
Just in time. Submitted packet today! Great price.

I appreciate your business. Your trust has been sent to your email already. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6367 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Subscribed for future use. Glad to see that a longtime forum member is doing these. Now I know who to contact when I need one.

Would it be a good idea to make this a "sticky" in the forum?

Posts: 3576 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Subscribed for future use. Glad to see that a longtime forum member is doing these. Now I know who to contact when I need one.

Would it be a good idea to make this a "sticky" in the forum?

Just go to his web site, bookmark the page,file and, Voila!! Your own personal sticky. Smile Smile

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20724 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of brobert225
posted Hide Post
Thanks Heavyd! Very nice packet and wow that was fast. My trust is complete in less than a few hours. (finding my notary in the office took longer than the rest of the process lol) Highly recommend.

Posts: 1833 | Location: KY | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
subscribed

Posts: 63 | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
Making this easy and affordable might just break a fella. Big Grin

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9146 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid some of this is a little lost on me too. Is there an advantage to establishing a trust as a gun owner who doesn't own any NFA firearms?

Posts: 33413 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Dean - you don't know it but you did one for me a couple of weeks ago! Much appreciated!

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.”

Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1205 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
subscribed for future use

Posts: 685 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll be hearing from me soon. Wow!

To those asking why: you may not have the need/want for nfa items right now, but as #'s said, you won't beat this price. Not a bad investment if you ask me. If it's not for you, don't sweat it. Smile

Posts: 76 | Registered: March 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post