SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P232
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P232 Login/Join 
posted
Excellent condition Sig P232 .380 for sale. Includes 2 genuine Sig magazines. Factory night sights - getting dim, but easily replaceable. Almost pristine, but for a rub mark on the right side of the slide from kydex holster wear (shown in the pictures I can email you).
$SOLD
Edit to add: all black model.
Also, my email linked with this site is messed up with my work's I.T. security. Please send me messages to: tomanderson357(at)gmail. com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triggernosis,

Anderson Custom Leather

Posts: 87 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Stainless, or NOT Stainless? Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....KAG!

Posts: 3823 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for pictures.

Posts: 240 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I can see this one going pretty quick - especially if stainless.

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 11594 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All black model.

Anderson Custom Leather

Posts: 87 | Location: Wilson, NC | Registered: April 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flhr95:
Email sent for pictures.

Try sending email to: tomanderson357(at)gmail.com, please.
Thanks.

Anderson Custom Leather

posted Hide Post
Pics, please.

Posts: 1691 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of capone75088
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triggernosis:
Excellent condition Sig P232 .380 for sale. Includes 2 genuine Sig magazines. Factory night sights - getting dim, but easily replaceable. Almost pristine, but for a rub mark on the right side of the slide from kydex holster wear (shown in the pictures I can email you).
$475
Edit to add: all black model.

Put me in line from the Great State of Texas (wearing a mask)
Also, my email linked with this site is messed up with my work's I.T. security. Please send me messages to: tomanderson357(at)gmail. com

Posts: 93 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I'll take it, pending pictures

Posts: 1120 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOLD.

Anderson Custom Leather

posted Hide Post
Check (PMO) went in the mail this morning.

Posts: 1691 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post