SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - SW 442 no lock w/Crimson Trace grips??? Your choice
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - SW 442 no lock w/Crimson Trace grips??? Your choice Login/Join 
Picture of Blackwater
posted
S&W 442-1 No lock, 38 special - 310.00 shipped

Gun has Wilson springs and a very nice DA trigger also.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackwater,

Joe

Oath Keeper

Posts: 2278 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Bump with $ reduction.

Joe

Oath Keeper

Posts: 2278 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
weekly bump

Joe

Oath Keeper

Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
email sent on 442

Posts: 986 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
bump- 310.shipped to FFL.

Joe

Oath Keeper

Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interest in CT grips exchange, I'll sell for 425.shipped. I need to keep the stock grips, so it would be an exchange.

These are the LG-405, compact grip.

Joe

Oath Keeper

posted Hide Post
sent you an email

Posts: 71 | Location: Chicago burbs | Registered: December 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this if it hasn’t been spoken for.

Thanks.

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.“
Wm Pitt

Posts: 25128 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I’ll take this if it hasn’t been spoken for.

Thanks.

It's still available. With or without the CT grips?

email in profile, thank you

Joe

Oath Keeper

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Email sent

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.“
Wm Pitt

Posts: 25128 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackwater,

Joe

Oath Keeper