SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SPF** WTS: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SPF** WTS: Browning Hi Power 9mm Login/Join 
posted
Browning Hi Power 9mm Polished Blue finish.
Bone stock and unmodified. One 13 round mag.
**SPF**$699 Shipped to your FFL assuming they accept
from a private party.

I purchased this from the original owner who had purchased it new and fired aprox 300 rounds through it. Pistol is overall in excellent condition with typical minor handling marks, There are two small blemishes on the front strap by the serial number that have gone through the blueing. I contemplated touching them up but have not done so yet. It has not been carried or spent any time in a holster to the best of my knowledge.

I bought it to use as a base gun for a custom build but I seem to have more dreams than $$ at the moment.

Email with any questions

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: iim1awh,

Posts: 721 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1321 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
If by "bone stock and unmodified" you mean it is as new in box, I will take it for your asking price.

If you mean that it hasn't been modified or customized, but it has been shot and/or has finish wear or issues not visible in the photos, then please elaborate as to its condition.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
If by "bone stock and unmodified" you mean it is as new in box, I will take it for your asking price.

If you mean that it hasn't been modified or customized, but it has been shot and/or has finish wear or issues not visible in the photos, then please elaborate as to its condition.

Updated original post.

Posts: 721 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email to follow shortly.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Louis

Sent you an email. Let me know if it did not go through. Been having network issues.

Andy