SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - (Price & Package Adjustments) - Sig P220/9mm American, Walther PPK Stainless .380ACP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - (Price & Package Adjustments) - Sig P220/9mm American, Walther PPK Stainless .380ACP Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Sig Sauer German P220/9mm KF (1995) American style magazine release. Complete with serial numbered to the gun grey box & manual. (1) factory magazine. Bar-Dot contrast sights. The frame, slide and box are serial numbered the same. $850.00/Shipped from me to your FFL or face to face with proper ID in my area. PayPal Gifted is preferred, USPS Money Order or cash on FTF.

The slide is stamped "Sig Sauer, Sigarms Inc, Exeter NH" on the left and the serial number "G 236 373, P220, Made In Germany" on the right.

The frame is marked "PW Arms, Redmond, Wa and G 236 373 with proofing mark" on the right.

The barrel has "Sig Sauer" on the left and "9mm Para" on the right.

The gun has been shot but very little. The rails are very nice with no wear or anodized coloring showing through. The only anodizing showing through is on the top rear right side of the frame which is a very light short line.

Barrel shows normal wear patterning from firing, frame shows the normal circle wear at the take down lever but has no scratching, dings or anodizing showing. Slide is also in very nice condition with only thinning at the muzzle end on each side. The gun presents very well and the grips are also in perfect condition.

Walther PPK Stainless .380ACP, complete with serial numbered case, manual, test target, cleaning rod and (2) original magazines, (1) metal base and (1) plastic finger rest base.

This is a "INTERARMS, Alexandria, Virginia" imported and stamped gun.

Don't think it was ever fired and if it has not much. Light finish marks on left side of slide and light mark on frame below magazine release area.
$600.00/Shipped from me to your FFL or face to face with proper ID in my area. PayPal Gifted is preferred, USPS Money Order or cash on FTF.

Please know your local laws and also that your FFL will receive from an individual.

My email address is in my profile. Please contact me if I can be of any more help with questions or pictures. I do my best to over state any flaws or condition issues so that the absolute best condition is known.

quote:

11/9/2017-SPF to 45ProCarry
Selling my Smith & Wesson 1006 which is a 10mm. It's complete with (4) mags, factory box serial numbered to the gun, manuals/sales brochures, lock and orange empty chamber flag. Also included is a new in the package factory recoil spring.

I purchased this several years ago from another forum member which stated that it was unfired when he received it and that he had put 50rds through it. I have never fired it.

Its external condition is really nice. The only flaws/blems/scratches are on the bottom of the frame forward of the trigger guard which are two needle point size pricks and on the bottom of the trigger guard there is very light rub/scratch marks.

I've taken a picture of that area and they are hard to see with my camera skills and the SS finish reflection.

Looking for $1000.00/Shipped from me to your FFL or face to face with proper ID in my area. PayPal Gifted is preferred, USPS Money Order or cash on FTF.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mustang-PaPa,

Posts: 16018 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
If you decide to sell off one or 2 of the p220 9mm mags, please let me know

Posts: 258 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the Smith 1006. Cool

Posts: 2110 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
The Smith 1006 is mine. Big Grin

Posts: 2110 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 45ProCarry:
The Smith 1006 is mine.. Big Grin /QUOTE]

45ProCarry per our emails and at your request I am marking the S&W 1006 package marked as SPF for you and to proceed with the deal on the 19th when you get back in town to handle matters.. Smile

Posts: 16018 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Bump!