SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: Benchmade Mini-Infidel 3350BK
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Benchmade Mini-Infidel 3350BK Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If this is still available,

'Gray Guns P-Series Precision Dual Adjustable Straight Trigger, P-STR8'

I'LL TAKE IT!

Posts: 453 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wetwilly:
If this is still available,

'Gray Guns P-Series Precision Dual Adjustable Straight Trigger, P-STR8'

I'LL TAKE IT!

It's all yours. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 1318 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Mitch Rosen LCP 2 holster and Butler Creek 10/22 banana mag.

十人十色

Posts: 1318 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Winthrop leather OWB holster (#4) please. Email in coming.

Posts: 637 | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Winthrop OWB sold to kduly. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Lowered a couple of prices.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added P365 holster.

十人十色

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Little Bear 365 holster.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1273 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Little Bear for P365 sold to elde. Thanks.

十人十色

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Gracias Bob!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1273 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added TruGlo red dot.

十人十色

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
TruGlo Tru-Tec 20mm Red Dot Optic, 2 MOA, UPC 788130022122. Excellent condition. Briefly mounted. Never taken to the range. Works great. It's only a month or so old. Bought it for an extra AR that I ended up trading away. Comes with box and everything else. Price: $68 shipped.
You have mail.

OK, I'll take it.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18607 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Glock 26. Removed sold items.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I will take the Glock 26.
Email sent as well

Posts: 409 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bayoushooter:
I will take the Glock 26.
Email sent as well

SOLD to bayoushooter. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Spyderco Southard.

十人十色

Picture of bm1974
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
Excellent condition Spyderco C156GPBN Brad Southard flipper. Original edge. Never carried. Played with it a bit, cut some paper, that's about it. Price: $95 shipped.

Please post “I’ll take it” in the forum if you want to buy and email the address in my profile. For payment, I'm good with money orders, discrete Paypal FF or personal checks from established Sig Forum members.

I'll take the southard.

Posts: 213 | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang it !

What a deal !

Seconds if for some reason...……. Frown

Posts: 546 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added red dot and AK scope mount.

十人十色

Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I will take the SIG Romeo 5 for $85 shipped.

Posts: 622 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post