SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Arsenal SM-13 Quick Release AK-47 Scope Mount ($70)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Arsenal SM-13 Quick Release AK-47 Scope Mount ($70) Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
******Arsenal SM-13 is still available. Sig Romeo 5 is sold.******

Selling a couple of items below. Please post “I’ll take it” in the forum if you want to buy and email the address in my profile. For payment, I'm good with money orders, discrete Paypal FF or personal checks from established Sig Forum members.

1. Arsenal SM-13 Quick Release Low-Profile AK Variant Scope Mount. This works great for a side rail mount. I've used them on a WASR and Molot Vepr AK-21. Sold off an AK and don't need this one. It looks brand-new. Comes in original package. Price: $70 shipped.

Arsenal SM-13

(SOLD to Kuglespritz) 2. Sig Romeo 5 2 MOA Red Dot, Model SOR52001. Excellent, like-new condition. I bought two of these but sold off one of the rifles. This one has never even been to the range. It was briefly mounted. Comes in original package. Price: $85 shipped.

(SOLD) Sig Romeo 5

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1265 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I will take these.

Posts: 1329 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Ray Bans sold and shipped to rangemaster. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1265 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Removed sold items. Added Geissele trigger.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the trigger

Posts: 7059 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Trigger sold to WARPIG602. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added TT Gunleather holster.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
TTT with lower price.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Emerson Horseman BT.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
Bob,

I'll take the emerson knife as per our email.

Thanks,
~Dan

Posts: 35 | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Emerson sold to Dan. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added some holsters and Inforce APLC.

十人十色

Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I will take the inforce. Will send email as well.

Posts: 497 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGSCOUSER
posted Hide Post
I'll take the inforce APLC for g19.

sig certified classic Pseries Armorer
226 L1 S X6
228 WG
226WG

Posts: 573 | Location: Sterling heights MI | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGSCOUSER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSCOUSER:
I'll take the inforce APLC for g19.

Stuttered for a minute, and lost out, oh well,

sig certified classic Pseries Armorer
226 L1 S X6
228 WG
226WG

Posts: 573 | Location: Sterling heights MI | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Inforce APLC SPF to jezsuiz. Thanks.

十人十色

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I will take the Glock APLC holster

Posts: 12553 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Glock APLC holster sold to Dusty78. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I'll take the aplc if the deal falls through

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

Posts: 1999 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
I will take the K&D holster for the G27.

Posts: 675 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post