SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - Emerson Horseman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - Emerson Horseman Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
Please post "I'll take it" in the forum if you want to buy and email the address in my profile. Paypal, checks or money orders are all fine. Thanks.

**SOLD**Emerson Mini CQC-8 BT Horseman Knife (3.5" Black Plain). Bought this on the forum. Very lightly used a couple of times to open boxes. Still has the factory edge. Here's a link to more info on the knife: https://www.bladehq.com/item--...on-Horseman-BT--3002
Price: $90 shipped.

Emerson (SOLD)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1121 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
I will take these.

Posts: 1313 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Ray Bans sold and shipped to rangemaster. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 1121 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Removed sold items. Added Geissele trigger.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
I'll take the trigger

Posts: 6799 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Trigger sold to WARPIG602. Thanks.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added TT Gunleather holster.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
TTT with lower price.

十人十色

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Added Emerson Horseman BT.

十人十色

posted Hide Post
Bob,

I'll take the emerson knife as per our email.

Thanks,
~Dan

Posts: 14 | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Emerson sold to Dan. Thanks.

十人十色