SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    New Python 4” stainless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Python 4” stainless Login/Join 
posted
I will send pics on request.

1. Colt stainless python. This is the new model they came out with. Stainless 4”,
Maybe 50 rounds through it. 2k Shipped to you. Has the box and all paperwork.

Trade Considerations are now
Sig Super Target
Wilson Combat EDC9 or Professional

Thanks sigforum!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: leonidas211,

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2262 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I will take the Kel~Tec CP33 per emails.

Posts: 324 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kel Tec is sold

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2262 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email about a possible trade. I know it wasn't what you were looking for but I thought I'd ask. And I apologize if it's inappropriate.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them.'

Posts: 1071 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How dare you! Smile

I responded, I appreciate it, just not for me. Explanation in email.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member