SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Gregory Tarne 36 pack, 5.11 RUSH Tac Msngr bag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Gregory Tarne 36 pack, 5.11 RUSH Tac Msngr bag Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted
Sold> LN, Hazard 4 Overwatch bag.

Sold > FLIR Systems Scout TK Mini Thermal Monocular,

WTS: LN, Gregory Tarne 36 pack. Padded harness, precurved hipbelt and molded foam back panel wick moisture well and help ensure all-day comfort; narrow hipbelt allows free range of motion
Wraptor™ Stabilizer pulls the back panel in toward your lumbar region, transferring weight evenly over a wide area and reducing pack bounce.Dual-density foam lumbar pad efficiently transfers load weight to your hips.
Fusion™ LTS suspension features a removable HDPE framesheet and vertical aluminum stay, supported by a horizontal cross stayHorizontal cross stay helps the pack maintain its shape and stay flat against your back, even when carrying a heavy loadSpacious main compartment features a zipper that extends across the top and down the side for easy loading and access.
Hydration sleeve and dual tube ports accommodate a reservoir to make the Tarne 36 a fully functional hydration pack. Black & Grey color, $75 shipped

WTS: 5.11 RUSH Lima messenger bag, The Rush Lima Delivery Bag features water-resistant 1050D nylon construction, a traditional padded laptop sleeve, a quick- access admin panel for easy accessory storage, and a rapid-draw compartment for access to a concealed firearm. The main storage area has ample space for documents and other items, and the exterior incorporates a wrap-around MOLLE, Slickstick, and compatible platform. An ambidextrous cross-body stabilizing strap keeps the bag as close as you want it. LN, black, $70 shipped

Pix upon request

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CQB60,

Posts: 10785 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Pics please. Post here or my email in profile. (You know everyone else will ask for them too)

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 8174 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Pix sent

Posts: 10785 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
If not already spoken for, I'll take the Hazard 4 Overwatch

Posts: 1471 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Hazard 4 OW sold to SIGguy229

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
FLIR Systems Scout TK Mini Thermal Monocular Added

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I will take the Flir Scout TK per our email commo.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4257 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
FLIR sold to Cobra 21

posted Hide Post
Can I get pics on the sp101

Posts: 655 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Pics of the 5.11 bag please.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 26291 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
FLIR received in perfect order!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4257 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Outstanding & Thank you!
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
FLIR received in perfect order!