SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Magpul Sling Swivel Stud (or any 10-32 x 3/8" sling swivel stud)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Magpul Sling Swivel Stud (or any 10-32 x 3/8" sling swivel stud) Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi all,

I recently purchased a Magpul Hunter X-22 stock for my Ruger 10/22. I tried side-mounting my sling, but I found I prefer attaching it directly to the bipod and stock with a swivel stud. I can't seem to find any of the Magpul studs in stock anywhere. Here they are:

https://magpul.com/swivelstud-2pack.html

Does anyone happen to have one? I really only need one, actually, for the bottom of the stock. Thanks!

Chris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris17404,

Posts: 2003 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Still looking... Smile

Posts: 2003 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I'll take any 10-32 x 3/8" sling swivel stud! Somebody's gotta have one. Smile

Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
If they’ll work you can have them both or just one. Email is in my profile, send me your address.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

President Theodore Roosevelt

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2505 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer, JPD217! I do already have some longer ones like that, but I wanted to stick with the 3/8" length not knowing what's inside the stock or how much room I had. Thanks again, though!

Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'll do some more digging. These were laying on a shelf in my gun room. I think I have more somewhere, just have to look.

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

President Theodore Roosevelt

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
-- George Washington

Posts: 2505 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post