SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: 239 Short Reach Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 239 Short Reach Trigger Login/Join 
Picture of BoatDriver
posted
Good Afternoon All!

I’m in search of a short trigger (not the short reset kit, just the short reach trigger) for a 239. I’ve found them on eBay, but $150 for a trigger is a little excessive for my tastes.

I’m hoping someone has one sitting in a box of parts after buying and not installing, or installing and not liking it.

Happy to pay a reasonable fee and shipping.

Posts: 17 | Registered: October 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
I believe you are asking for something like this ?
https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...t-trigger-black.html

But they don’t make one for the P239 model.
It has a single stack magazine and thin grip frame so a short curve trigger is not needed and never made for this model.

Posts: 1159 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoatDriver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 808:
I believe you are asking for something like this ?
https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...t-trigger-black.html

But they don’t make one for the P239 model.
It has a single stack magazine and thin grip frame so a short curve trigger is not needed and never made for this model.

That's what I'm searching for, only for the 239. I can assure you that it was once made for that pistol, but is no longer produced.

I'm familiar with the characteristics of the gun, as well as the grip reach. I own one and carry it regularly.

As I said, if anyone has one for sale, I'd very much like to purchase it.

St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
There is a guy on Ebay that has one for sale.

Posts: 4886 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BoatDriver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
There is a guy on Ebay that has one for sale.

I like it, but I don’t $128 like it...

Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Well, now I'm upset. I have to go tell my 239 that it hasn't got the trigger that I was sure I put in it.....

2/21... South again! Why would anyone hang an ear of corn near a water ford?

Posts: 443 | Location: Winchester, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The OP is 100% correct that there were short triggers made for 239 Models. My 239 came from the factory with one. I have added short triggers to all of my Sigs(5). I like them a lot.

Posts: 5319 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post