SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    closed for now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

closed for now Login/Join 
posted
closed for now

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gambit123,

Posts: 877 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gambit123:
aimpoint is brand new in the box. has the factory aimpoint qrp mount, i can throw in a Daniel defense 1/3 co witness is for 30.00. prefer paypal gift or you pay the fees.

QRP or LRP? I thought the Micros come with the LRP, sometimes. QRP, with the huge knob, come with the big RDS, like the Comp M4 or the PRO.

Excellent deal from you, as always.

Posts: 16619 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry meant lrp with riser

Posts: 877 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2060 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post