SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: PRICE DROP Scentblocker Camo Set & Rocky Boots, LNIB MSA CBRN Mask REDUCED, Beretta 92 Tulipwood Grips, ARMS HK Claw, 229 Short Nic Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: PRICE DROP Scentblocker Camo Set & Rocky Boots, LNIB MSA CBRN Mask REDUCED, Beretta 92 Tulipwood Grips, ARMS HK Claw, 229 Short Nic Trigger Login/Join 
posted
Wife needs more room in my closet! Scentblocker 3-D LeafyLite Camo Jacket and Pants set, Size Medium, New Condition, never worn, Jacket has intergal hood with snap-in face mask. Pants have elastic waist with draw string and bottom of legs has elastic with zippers. Bought these at Basspro when they still carried them, paid about $225, will sell for $95 shipped. Rocky ProHunter Gore-Tex Boots, New condition, never worn. Size 9M. Full grain leather and 900D Cordura uppers, GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology, 400 gram 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, Removeable Air-Port perforated cushion footbeds - cushion and circulate air, Vibram rubber skin outsoles. These sell for $140 at BassPro, will sell for $90. shipped.

LNIB MSA Millennium CBRN & Riot Control Gas Mask, never worn, has never had a filter/canister installed. In factory packaging with all paperwork. Includes 6 point straps, drinking port and tube, speaking diaphragm, clear facepiece. Mask Size: SMALL. Please google for specs, lots of accessories available from MSA. Does NOT include any filters/canisters. These sell for $420+, will sell for $250.00 (REDUCED AGAIN) shipped to lower 48. The photos below are not my mask, one is a stock photo and the other is a photo of the same model actually being worn. If you don't have enough of these for the family, better stock-up soon.

New Hogue Tulipwood Grip Panels for Beretta 92F, 92F-S, 92SB, 96, M9. These are still in unopened factory package, very pretty light wood. Cheapest price I can find is $63.71, will sell for $40.00 shipped to lower 48.

ARMS HK G3 CLAW Scope Mount, Excellent condition, has some minor wear marks, had a scope mounted but was never mounted on rifle. Will fit HK Mp5, 91, 93, G3. Will sell for $60.00 REDUCED AGAIN shipped to lower 48.

Sig 229/228 Short Nickel Trigger and a Standard Nickel Trigger. The Short will fit 226, 228, 229. The Standard will fit the 220, 226, 229. Sell both for $60.00 shipped lower 48. **The Standard trigger is SPF, so only the Short trigger is available for $35.00 shipped, the Short trigger is the one on right in photo below*******

2 Galco Holsters, Like new, never worn, never carried, no scratches or mark, excellent condition. Both Right Hand, the Black holster is a Combat Master, Model CM218B and the Tan holster is a Small Of Back, Model SOB218, both fit 1911 Colt 3.5" or similar 1911. These will fit the Sig 1911 Ultra Compact, maybe the Compact but not sure. I ordered these for a 4" Kimber Combat Carry and it fit just fine. One photo shows the length, same for both. Will sell for $50.00 each or both for $85.00 shipped to lower 48. Please Google the model for more info, both very nice concealed carry holsters.

Safariland Custom Fit Paddle Conceal Carry Holster, Model 560, Like New, never used, in original packaging with instructions, Can be custom fitted for Glock, HK, Sig, S&W, etc. (see list in photo). Will sell for $35.00 shipped to lower 48.

No Paypal, No Trades. USPS Money Order Only, will ship same day receive funds. For additional info, contact me directly at: MTerry10@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigTango,

Posts: 350 | Location: Houston | Registered: September 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 55x mount

Posts: 2008 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 40 S&W barrel. E-mail sent.

Posts: 58 | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Due to Photobuckets new "Pay to Play" policy, my photos are no longer there, I moved everything to IMGUR. So, I have edited this ad, removed some items that were sold, reduced the price of the Nill grips and added the HK Claw Mount. Thanks

Posts: 350 | Location: Houston | Registered: September 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Nil grips. PM on way.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added MSA Mask and deleted few items that were sold. Ya'll should check your "Prep" list....plenty of ammo is great, but you aren't prepped if you don't have a quality mask and fresh filters for you and everyone in your family. Don't want to be a fear-monger, but things aren't lookin good out there....Just sayin......lol

posted Hide Post
Reduced the price of MSA mask and added Safariland Paddle Holster. Safariland hasn't made the 560 in a number years, so you won't find it on their website. If it was once your favorite, here's a chance to have a new one.

posted Hide Post
Added Camo set and Boots, reduced some other prices....this stuff needs to go, make a reasonable offer if ya want any of this.

posted Hide Post
Bump with Reduced Prices.