SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: ***Price Reduced*** 2 New Leather Wallet Holsters f/ Ruger LCPs (NOT the LCP-II), 1 Brown & 1 Black, Right-Handed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: ***Price Reduced*** 2 New Leather Wallet Holsters f/ Ruger LCPs (NOT the LCP-II), 1 Brown & 1 Black, Right-Handed Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
Finally got around to finishing two new leather wallet holsters that I started a while back to fit the original style Ruger LCP. Due to the larger trigger guard on the LCP-II, they will NOT work in my holster, so these are for the original LCP style only!

Both of these are hand-crafted by me from horsehide leather to keep them as thin as possible in the pocket while still retaining the necessary stiffness to function properly. My definition of functioning properly is the ability to quickly draw the pistol while the holster stays in place, yet the pistol stays secure when walking / running and does not drop out when sitting down, and outer panel retains sufficient shape to look like a wallet, even in fairly tight blue jeans while sitting! The trigger is covered at all times while holstered, yet the shooter can get a full grip on the gun while in the pocket as the hand slips naturally between the main holster body and the outer panel when you stick your fingers in your pocket!

I made my first one of these over 3 years ago now and still carry it almost daily, and it has been nothing but superb. I have also made one for my P230 when carrying it in dress slacks or cargo shorts, and have made several for friends who own Glock G42s and G43s, as well as one Walther PPK/S, and a ton of LCP owners! EVERYONE who has purchased one so far has been 100% pleased with zero complaints!

With all of that said, I offer one in Medium Brown and one in Black, both for right-handed front pocket use. While I know one of my customers carries his in the back pocket and likes it that way, these are really made for the front, but you apparently can carry in the back if you wish. I can also make Left-Handed models upon special request, and additional color variations as well, such as light brown or dark brown at no extra charge. Other colors will add $10.00 to the total cost.

Selling price for either one is $40.00 SHIPPED, which includes Priority 2-3 Day Shipping with Insurance.

Payment via PayPal Gift is strongly encouraged as my postal carrier sucks and can't seem to deliver anything right in this neighborhood, and by using the "Gift" method, PayPal doesn't make anything off of the transaction in fees, plus I can ship immediately! If you don't do PayPal, then USPS Money Order will work, and I will send you the mailing address via private e-mail once you contact me. Holster will be shipped once the MO arrives...

It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway... the LCP shown in the photos is NOT included! Smile

My e-mail address is in my public profile. Please contact me with any questions or to make payment arrangements. First "I'll take it" posted here of course has first dibs. I will base all deals on the time-stamp of postings, not when the e-mail actually arrives because sometimes e-mail is slow coming in, and I don't want anyone to be cheated out of something. I believe that is only fair, so if you want it, say so here first!

Brown Holster:

Black Holster:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2999 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I have one of these and it works really well. I recommend it!

Be the reason someone smiles today. Or the reason they drink. Whatever works.

Posts: 21145 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill
Is there any way you can stitch the flap to the upper part of the holster? If so I will take the brown. Russell

Posts: 25 | Location: East Texas | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheeler1191:
Bill
Is there any way you can stitch the flap to the upper part of the holster? If so I will take the brown. Russell

E-mail sent with request for clarification. This might be a custom job and I can certainly make another holster for it in a few days if that is the case!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2999 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I have one of these and it works really well. I recommend it!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to hear you're liking it; I know I love mine, and it works perfectly! Of course, my review would be biased... Wink

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
A custom holster will be required for Russell, so both are still available!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Realized I had sold these previously for $40.00 with shipping included, so have adjusted my ad accordingly. Two-day Priority Flat-Rate with Insurance is now included in the lower 48 states. Any other location will incur extra charges based on what the post office charges me.

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Bump

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Special Deal, Expires Midnight Tonight, 12/13/17: $35.00 shipped for either holster if you e-mail me at the address in my profile and ask for the discount code "Five Off".

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump. Also going to reinstate the above offer through midnight Sunday night. If these don’t sell by then I’ll move them to eBay.

Thanks!

Bill R.
North Alabama