SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold!... Walther PPQ M2 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold!... Walther PPQ M2 9mm Login/Join 
Picture of lcbjr77
posted
LNIB PPQ M2 in 9mm with 10rd mags ( I live in CT)I bought it brand new I've Holstered it about 6 to 7 times but never fired it,comes with all the paperwork, back straps, lock, etc. I'm willing to part with... $400.00 shipped my FFL to your FFL. 
PayPal gift or add 3.5% to cover fees, bank check or personal check (with a hold til it clears)

I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (lcbjr77) and I've never had any issues buying or selling on forums

***Price is negotiable or I'm always up for a trade... If anybody has any questions please feel free to post on here or email me lcbjr77 at gmail dot com

FIRST I'LL TAKE IT CONFIRMS WINNING BID

***SEE LAST PHOTO FOR SLIGHT IMPERFECTION ON FRAME***

Take care,
Larry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lcbjr77,

----------------------------------
Glock 19 Gen4
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1857 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Do you have any interest in a Glock generation 3, .40 cal G23 w/two 10 round mags as a trade?

Posts: 11503 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
I wish you offered a gen 4, had one sold it like an idiot... Anything else you're willing to trade?

Glock 19 Gen4
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1857 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
No, nothing else to trade. Really do not need to increase the size of the herd right now, good luck with your sale/trade.

Posts: 11503 | Location: MI | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Sold

Glock 19 Gen4
Walther PPS M2

Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Great deal for those of us in non free states.
The trigger on my PPQ is sweet.
Terrific ergos as well.

Posts: 1984 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post