SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: M72 anti-tank rocket laucher tubes ***SPF***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: M72 anti-tank rocket laucher tubes ***SPF*** Login/Join 
posted
I have two one Army M72 anti tank rocket launcher tubes (rockets sold separately). I would say they are in fair/good condition considering their intended use. From what cant tell all the moving parks work. The end covers and slings come off. The tubes extend and the plastic sights flip up. Both are in similar condition.

125 each shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gpbst3,

There is no cure for stupidity, you either die from it or with it.

Posts: 4249 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 4249 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
new items added

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
(rockets sold separately)

This is tongue-in-cheek....Right? I can just picture the government surveillance types pooping their pants in glee. Big Grin

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2023 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted November 11, 2019 06:02 PM
I have two Army M72 anti-tank rock

I always wanted a LAW to put on my office wall..... The next thing I knew, was I don't have an office wall

New in Box
CRKT, COLD STEEL, BEAR EDGE, GATCO and much more!
https://www.teampython.com/product-tag/blowout/
Prices starting at $7!

Posts: 6825 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
posted November 11, 2019 06:02 PM
I have two Army M72 anti-tank rock

I always wanted a LAW to put on my office wall..... The next thing I knew, was I don't have an office wall

They go great with on any walls. Olive green is very neutral decor. Goes well with all home designs

posted Hide Post
Just a brief comment....

If I could find a way to mount one of those on my Motorcycle. (sigh)

"Never have sympathy for insurance companies...the sons of bitches don't deserve it." - Attorney friend.

Posts: 7024 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email has been sent.

Posts: 89 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drop!

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
One remaining. Get it before its gone.

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 236 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the last one if still available.

Thanks,
-S

Posts: 367 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
Hmm. Guess I missed it...

Thanks,
-S

Posts: 367 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post