SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Samsung Galaxy S9
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Samsung Galaxy S9 Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
posted
Hello all.

I'm planning on de-googlefying, and am looking for an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ to install a custom, google-free rom. Anyone have one lying about they wanna part with?

Posts: 10360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/channe...U6rModlGxvJbszCclGGw

I found this guy on youtube and he seems know what he is talking about, some are very technical still need time to digest if you need to look for more secure app spend some time to listen to him.

Posts: 592 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
posted Hide Post
I had previously done this for years with CyanogenMod (albeit still with gapps). My current Moto is on its way out and time to start over. I specifically want an S9 as the rom I want to use supports it and it still has an SD slot. Smile

Posts: 10360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
posted Hide Post
One bump, then I'll move on. Smile

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
S7?

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Posts: 12291 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
S7?

Will do some looking to check compatibility. Thanks!