SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF - P226 10-round 9mm magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF - P226 10-round 9mm magazines Login/Join 
Picture of bashman
posted
SPF
3 used Sig branded 10-round mags in 9mm for a P226. Made in Germany. Used, came with a gun I picked up recently. Don’t know anything about them other than that.
Looking online, it appears prices for these go new $30+. I’m asking $75 shipped for the group of 3.
I would really like for these to go to a member in a restricted state, but they are available to anyone who responds.
Pictures available upon request. Trying to figure out a way to post them here now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bashman,

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/bgNCEAT

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1131 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Bump - if prices are out of line on these, let me know. I’m seeing them $30+ new, but if they’re lower than that, I’ll lower my asking price.

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I’ll take them. I’ll contact you by e-mail.

Posts: 129 | Location: No Ca | Registered: December 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post