SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD**LNIB Sig 229C DA/SA 9mm G-10 grips (NC)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD**LNIB Sig 229C DA/SA 9mm G-10 grips (NC) Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
WTS a LNIB Sig 229C DA/SA in 9mm. These were produced for a short time and are now discontinued. They feature a 224 length slide with a fullsize frame. This model comes with contrast sights and really nice G10 grips. I took it to the range one time and shot 50 rounds. No issues at all. I did replace the short reach trigger with a new solid machined standard trigger. The original trigger will also be included. It comes in the original box with all paperwork and 2 15 round mags.

$600 shipped or FTF in the Charlotte NC area. Email me at p7m8fan@gmail.com with questions. First to post an I'll take it gets it. FFL must accept from individual.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 11470 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it !

Thanks!

Posts: 412 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw that earlier and wondered how long it would last. Hard to find. Finding a p224 9mm barrel now - even harder. Nice gun. Sweet grips too.

Posts: 119 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me know, if something goes south.

Posts: 6751 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm 3rd in line... Lmk

Posts: 7 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Sig 229C arrived today. It doesn't even look like it's been fired those 50 rounds :-)
It's also been cleaned and lubed better than any gun I've ever bought!

THANK YOU!!!

Posts: 412 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
You are welcome. Enjoy!

Posts: 11470 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post