SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOR SALE NEW UNFIRED 229SAS Package in 9MM....OR TRADE FOR .357 SIG Package of Equal Value.........Zebulon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOR SALE NEW UNFIRED 229SAS Package in 9MM....OR TRADE FOR .357 SIG Package of Equal Value.........Zebulon Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
New and Unfired. 9MM Sig 229 SAS Gen 2. Short Reach Trigger, SRT, Night Sights, Two Additional Factory 15 Round Magazines, (Four Total), Factory Plastic case, Please feel free to ask any further questions via E-Mail. Address is in my Profile. Shipped from my FFL Holder to yours....Zebulon >>>>>>>>REDUCED PRICE!!! >>>>
$875 SHIPPED.................

LOOKING FOR A .357 SIG Package of some sort...239, 229 SAS. SOMETHING OF EQUAL TRADE VALUE........

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,

Posts: 2680 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
btt................

Posts: 2680 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Unappealing Pistol or Price?....Zebulon

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:

I purchased that same pistol from a large on-line dealer 14 months ago. I personally delivered it to Robert Burke a few months later for his action carry trigger job. I also purchased an X-Change kit last fall, which included the Romeo 1 and suppressor-height sights. To me, it's a very versatile pistol.

Posts: 210 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR .357 SIG Package of Equal Value.........Zebulon

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Your ad title makes it look like you have a 357 Sig package for sale or trade, as well as a Sig P229 SAS Gen 2 9mm.

Suggest something like: "WTS/WTT: Sig 229 SAS Gen 2 9MM NEW - REDUCED PRICE: $875 - or Trade for 357 Sig Package of Equal Value"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me

Posts: 15153 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have several P-series pistols including a P229 .40 no rails w/ the short extractor... great gun to shoot but, extremely heavy to carry by today's standards... I think with all of the sleeker, smaller, lighter weight 9mm's flooding the market the Sig P-series pistols are just not as sought after as days gone by... my opinion only, of course.

Posts: 1452 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
quote:

I have several P-series pistols including a P229 .40 no rails w/ the short extractor... great gun to shoot but, extremely heavy to carry by today's standards... I think with all of the sleeker, smaller, lighter weight 9mm's flooding the market the Sig P-series pistols are just not as sought after as days gone by... my opinion only, of course.

That, and sig has priced themselves out of the market.

Posts: 1701 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post