SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    admins.....Please Remove
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

admins.....Please Remove Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted
Please Remove

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,

Posts: 2699 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
Unappealing Pistol or Price?....Zebulon

I purchased that same pistol from a large on-line dealer 14 months ago. I personally delivered it to Robert Burke a few months later for his action carry trigger job. I also purchased an X-Change kit last fall, which included the Romeo 1 and suppressor-height sights. To me, it's a very versatile pistol.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Your ad title makes it look like you have a 357 Sig package for sale or trade, as well as a Sig P229 SAS Gen 2 9mm.

Suggest something like: "WTS/WTT: Sig 229 SAS Gen 2 9MM NEW - REDUCED PRICE: $875 - or Trade for 357 Sig Package of Equal Value"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

The dominant media is no more "mainstream" than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 15604 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adam14
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have several P-series pistols including a P229 .40 no rails w/ the short extractor... great gun to shoot but, extremely heavy to carry by today's standards... I think with all of the sleeker, smaller, lighter weight 9mm's flooding the market the Sig P-series pistols are just not as sought after as days gone by... my opinion only, of course.

Posts: 1453 | Location: Cincinnati Ohio | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adam14:
quote:

I have several P-series pistols including a P229 .40 no rails w/ the short extractor... great gun to shoot but, extremely heavy to carry by today's standards... I think with all of the sleeker, smaller, lighter weight 9mm's flooding the market the Sig P-series pistols are just not as sought after as days gone by... my opinion only, of course.

That, and sig has priced themselves out of the market.

Posts: 1712 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
BTT......$825 SHIPPED FROM my FFL to Yours...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zebulon,

Posts: 2699 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post