SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Price Reduced:Sig P250 9mm sub with full size frame and NIB P226 9mm Elite SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Price Reduced:Sig P250 9mm sub with full size frame and NIB P226 9mm Elite SAO Login/Join 
posted
I want to sell my Sig p250 9mm subcompact. It has been to the range once with less then 100 rounds through it, and never holster or carried. It is part of 2sum package, and I sold the full size up, so you will get all in the picture: subcompact 9mm with one mag, the full size frame with one mag, and box, etc.

SPF Ask for $360 shipped to your FFL from FFL. Paypal gift payment or cashier's check. My email is in my profile.

SOLDAlso this beautiful new never shot P226 9mm Elite SAO, model WE26-9-BSE-SAO. I bought it with heated head, now can't keep so many them at home. I would let it go for shipped from my FFL to you FFL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: syhwig,

Posts: 91 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sub compact has a night sight.

Posts: 91 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for the weekend.

posted Hide Post
Bump for price reduced to 400

posted Hide Post
P229 9mm Elite SAO added

posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
BTT with reduced price on both

posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
P226 SOLD. P250 still available.

posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
I bought the Sig 226

Great seller

Perfect transaction

Posts: 76 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post