SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Used HK45C V1 Da/sa safety decock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Used HK45C V1 Da/sa safety decock Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys,

I have an excellent condition HK45C version 1 with da/sa trigger with safety/decock lever.

Bought new in January of 2019, fired 100 rounds, cleaned and put away. Its a quality pistol i just prefer 9mm and won't shoot it so I want to move it along.

I have the factory box, paperwork, 2 (8) round mags. Everything that it came with New from the factory.

It is in pristine cosmetic condition and I'll be happy to provide plenty of pictures to any interested buyers.

Please email me at mjgreg1987@gmail..com for fastest response.

Looking for 600 shipped or Best offer

Thank you- gregory056349

Posts: 111 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent for pictures. Thanks.

Posts: 10139 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All emails replied to. Working off a new phone, doing my best making switch from iPhone to Android, please bear with me !! :-)

Posts: 111 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it per our emails. Thanks.

Posts: 10139 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to Bionic per our emails !