SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB HK P3L0 9mm magazines, Sig P320 .40 magazines and holsters for both.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB HK P3L0 9mm magazines, Sig P320 .40 magazines and holsters for both. Login/Join 
posted
Looking for full capacity magazines for an HK P30L in 9mm and 2 magazines for a Sig P320 full sized in .40. I am also looking for holsters for both of these handguns.

Please feel free to e-mail me.

Thank you.

SOLD

I have a dozen (12) Glock 19 magazines. These are full capacity (15 rounds) are in excellent condition. Some are marked with the Clinton Era LEO/Military only markings and one has a factory +2 extension. Looking for $15 each plus shipping, I will however sell the whole lot for $170 and I'll pay shipping. Ovbiously I will not ship to ban states.

SOLD

I also have a Matech BUIS in excellent condition. Looking for $45 shipped.

[/URL

[URL=http://s195.photobucket.com/user/CJGarza_photo/media/7A3AAC7B-7DB9-4CCA-B5C8-855D1C1C8573.jpg.html]

Please email me withquestions or offers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeputyCG,

Posts: 152 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding the whole lot of mags and the read sight.

Posts: 418 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent will take 2 unmarked mags if available.

Posts: 59 | Location: Southern N.J. | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment submitted for the lot and rear sight. Thanks!

Posts: 418 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything is now SOLD.

posted Hide Post
Bump up with things that I am looking for.