SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Beautiful Sig 716 Patrol Rifle and 5 mags $1500 + s&h
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Beautiful Sig 716 Patrol Rifle and 5 mags $1500 + s&h Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell my beautiful Sig 716 Patrol rifle to fund a new purchase. Am the second owner and while I can’t tell the round count I haven’t fired it and the rifle is in great shape. Could be unfired but I can’t say for certain. Comes with 4 x DPMS 20 round mags and 1 x 20 round Brownells waffle mag. Looking to get $1500 plus $30 shipping to your FFL (please make sure they’re ok with receiving from a non-FFL). PayPal F&F discrete, USPMO, face to face if local (VT) or personal check (which I’ll hold until it clears). Any questions please pm or email me at janosk3@aol.com.

Pictures can be seen here:

https://imgur.com/a/brcbOgK

Posts: 93 | Location: Mountains | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. Lots of emails but it’s still available.

Posts: 93 | Location: Mountains | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post