SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Ruger 77/22 LR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Ruger 77/22 LR Login/Join 
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted
Looking for an older 77/22 in .22 LR (not interested in WMR or Hornet). Most interested in a stainless target model, but would consider a blue and walnut sporter as well. Thought I'd try here before buying one off GB, as this forum and its members have been good to me. Thanks!

"You, my friend, are a highly educated and respected authority on all things frivolous." - my dad

"We can't stop here... this is Bat Country."

Posts: 1917 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
They are hard to find.. I have a blued with composite stock and love it.
I am going to look at the new Ruger american rifle in .22 and see how it compares.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 8690 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
They are hard to find.. I have a blued with composite stock and love it.
I am going to look at the new Ruger american rifle in .22 and see how it compares.

Yeah, I've heard good things about the American, I just can't warm up to the feel of the thing.

The search continues.

An aside: anyone else gotten spam emails from a WTB ad here? This is the first time I've posted one, just curious.

"You, my friend, are a highly educated and respected authority on all things frivolous." - my dad

"We can't stop here... this is Bat Country."

Posts: 1917 | Location: Northern CO | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
No problem with Spam Because your email is hidden in your Profile . and only Members have access.. the Beauty of Sigforum.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 8690 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post