SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig Sauer XCompact complete slide package and more NO FCU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer XCompact complete slide package and more NO FCU Login/Join 
Picture of Rotty37
posted
Sold to DaBigBR
1- Sig Sauer X Compact complete 9mm slide with Xray sights (ready for Delta Point Pro or Sig series Romeos)
1- Sig Sauer X Compact frame module (size M)
1- Wilson Combat P320 compact frame module (M)
1- Bobro M17 Mount for mounting options of Fits the Trijicon RMR, the Trijicon SRO, and the Holosun HS507C.
Dawson suppressor height sights for the front included.
3- Sig Sauer 9mm 15rd magazines

$600.00

The complete slide is brand new and never been shot. The package is sold as a complete and I will not part out. Just drop in your FCU and your favorite RDS of your choice and you have a nice EDC/CCW. Check your local laws with regards to magazine capacity allowed in your area.

First to post here with " I'll take it" and follow up with an e-mail in my profile will get first dibs. I will take PPal as friends or USPS Postal MO and the price includes shipping USPS Priority Mail and will follow up with a tracking number.
Sold to DaBigBR

Thank You !!!
Sold to DaBigBR

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rotty37,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4353 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
BUMP.... Update Price!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4353 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Bump!! Lower price...Needs a good home!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I'll take it per our emails. Payment sent.

Posts: 3864 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Sold to DaBigBR

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ