SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS - Sig 239 in 9mm - very nice condition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS - Sig 239 in 9mm - very nice condition Login/Join 
posted
Decided I don't need two of these, so selling the least/if at all fired.

Sig 239 in 9 mm
Night sights
2 mags
Little to no wear on the rails.
I bought this used. The gentlemen did not remember if he had fired it. I have not fired it.
If it has been fired, it would be very little. The rails are very clean and the magazines don't show any wear.

$600 plus $25 shipping to your FFL

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/vhESK9N

Posts: 108 | Location: PDX | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available

Posts: 108 | Location: PDX | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
With the prices of the p239 normalizing, this seems to me to be an excellent deal. Good luck to you on this gun sale. YPH

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21473 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks well-kept and I'd be very happy to give it a new home, so "I'll take it" please.

Posts: 969 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
You should put the SPF in the title - to avoid teeth grinding from those of us who are late to the game. Frown

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1998 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buyer backed out.

Still a available

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
You should put the SPF in the title - to avoid teeth grinding from those of us who are late to the game. Frown

better email him and make his day! Smile

Posts: 6909 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Already received an email, but the funds have already gone in a different direction. Smile

But here is a short bump.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1998 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still available.

$600 shipped flat rate

posted Hide Post
Still available. Very nice pistol.

posted Hide Post
This is a good price for a nice pistol. I do not know the seller but I have had several and it is very much a no brainer that this is a great gun for concealed csrry in your carry-permitted states.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input about the 239. I just don't need 2 of these. This one is a fine piece.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by orchemo:
Still available.

$600 shipped flat rate

IMO, a very good price for that P239-9 with night sights, box, Sig paperwork and both magazines.

I paid $500+tax at Tucson gun store for one some 8 years ago and I would never sell it.

"Never have sympathy for insurance companies...the sons of bitches don't deserve it." - Attorney friend.

Posts: 6809 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post