SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ***REDUCED*** P226ST 9mm All Stainless w/German Frame For Sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***REDUCED*** P226ST 9mm All Stainless w/German Frame For Sale Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the last ad you'll see from the OP in this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by jocaallen4:
Do ou still have this gun?
Good grief. READ the thread. Jesus.

Posts: 86582 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
I think the OP went MIA.

Yup and he still owes me the 3- Sig P226 9mm magazines? This guy is gonna burn his bridges.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 368 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kobra:
quote:
I think the OP went MIA.

Yup and he still owes me the 3- Sig P226 9mm magazines? This guy is gonna burn his bridges.

I was wondering if this was ever resolved. Thanks for letting us know about this deadbeat seller.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 17658 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I think the OP went MIA.

Not lettin' the seller off the hook, but aren't the stock mags for that pistol not California compliant?

There was a brief window, there for a bit, but I think you bought and he shipped after that window was closed? Would not both of you have been in violation of California law?

I don't know, and, like I said, doesn't let the seller off the hook to make you whole. I'm just asking.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

The "mainstream media" is no more mainstream than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 15545 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
quote:
I think the OP went MIA.

Not lettin' the seller off the hook, but aren't the stock mags for that pistol not California compliant?

There was a brief window, there for a bit, but I think you bought and he shipped after that window was closed? Would not both of you have been in violation of California law?

I don't know, and, like I said, doesn't let the seller off the hook to make you whole. I'm just asking.

At least ONE of the mags in the photo is a ten round mag (should be legal).

Believe the one in the bag is like the other 15 round mag shown. If I'm not mistaken, they would have had to be taken apart to become parts kits? Or do they qualify as pre-ban mags?

Posts: 7719 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Guys, the buyer is LEO. See his buy post. The discussion is moot.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 17658 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Guys, the buyer is LEO. See his buy post. The discussion is moot.

Yes as the buyer I am a LEO (State of California Peace Officer PC 832) which exempts me from the California Dept. Of Justice magazine capacity restrictions and handgun roster. My FFL has a high capacity magazine permit.

Initial Communication was via email at first and phone call/text message afterwards. Response was fast. The deal was set for the complete Sig P226ST 9mm factory package with 3-15rd magazines and SRT trigger kit.

Because the Seller/OP stated he was a Texas LEO as well I proceeded with the transaction and sent payment. After payment was made his response was slow but the P226 was received @ FFL without the 3- mags. I texted about the mags. He later informed me his FFL excluded the 3-P226 magazine because of the CA. Magazine law. He stated he would have the FFL ship them to my FFL and not screw me over. Weeks past no answer to phone call but he responds to one of my text and assumed his FFL had shipped the mags out? He said he’ll call FFL to pick the 3 mags up and ship them out to me?...if they find it? My address was text to him.

...over a month later still NO p226 magazines? It was his FFL that made the initial mistake by not shipping out the magazines @ first.

If Seller OP has made GOOD on this deal that I received the 3-factory Sig P226 9mm 15rd magazine which completes and closes this deal I will post it here.

BTW. SIG P226ST is Not for Sale or Trades.

Thank You

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 368 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I apologize for calling seller deadbeat.

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *