SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Pmags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Pmags Login/Join 
posted
Rearranging some stuff and realizing I could use a a few extra Gen3 AR Pmags 30 round. If you have some spares let me know. Just looking to get about 4

Posts: 199 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I have some. never used. black, no window. not sure what gen they are. no packaging.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 15612 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want the window, but need Gen3 for compatibility with a couple of weapons that don't like the Gen2s for some reason.

Gen3 has dots at side/bottom, whereas Gen2 has Pmag written there instead--can you confirm what you got?

Posts: 199 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Mine say Pmag30. Good luck.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 15612 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 293 | Registered: October 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 466 | Location: McKinney, TX | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks tweedcab for the mags.

Can always count on Sigforum to come through on random stuff like this!

Picture of tweedcab
posted Hide Post
It couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you.

Posts: 293 | Registered: October 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post