SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SIG 522 magazine and one Glock 17 / 19 33-round magazine for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 522 magazine and one Glock 17 / 19 33-round magazine for sale Login/Join 
Picture of tankerfrank
posted
I have two lightly used Sig 522 rifle magazine 25rds smoked transparent. 22 cal.They are Sig Factory mags.
Two for $ 50.00 shipped.

one, glock 17/19 9mm 33rds magazine new for $36. With free shipping to the lower 48.

Typical rules apply.. first to post on the Forum that they will take them. They will get them. If somebody ask a question before but doesn't say he is buying them loses to the person that says sold. I haven't sold on this forum in many years just kind of cleaning up some of my extra parts in boxes. Thank you so much frank

FRANK A ,U.S. ARMY(RET)
3/3/33 ARMOR The MEN OF WAR
1/1/34 ARMOR The CENTURIONS
Ayers Kaserne & Ft. Riley
Service-Connected Disabled Veteran.

Posts: 86 | Location: JOLIET ILL | Registered: December 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 522 mags.

Posts: 434 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tankerfrank
posted Hide Post
You so much they are yours. I will E mail you my address in payment instructions

FRANK A ,U.S. ARMY(RET)
3/3/33 ARMOR The MEN OF WAR
1/1/34 ARMOR The CENTURIONS
Ayers Kaserne & Ft. Riley
Service-Connected Disabled Veteran.

Posts: 86 | Location: JOLIET ILL | Registered: December 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post