SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: West German P228
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: West German P228 Login/Join 
posted
For sale here is my West German 228. It is in excellent condition as can be seen in the photos. "KE" date code. It comes in its original gray plastic box with Manual and test target. Strong night sights. Choice of 10 round or SIG factory 13 rounder, depending on where you live. $850 shipped to your FFL from me. The first to post I'll take it, gets it. Please follow-up with an email to me.

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 471 | Location: CT & FL USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn!!! The perfect pistol, so close yet so far away, lol!

Posts: 14 | Location: Maine | Registered: September 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of losvaqueros
posted Hide Post
Someone is getting a nice pistol, I’ll never part with mine.

Posts: 1796 | Location: TN & FL | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
There is no reason why you can’t have it shipped to Maine.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4299 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really Bob? In this day & age you’re still trusting the ATF? Maybe after the election, but even then I’m dubious...

Posts: 14 | Location: Maine | Registered: September 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I guess you really don’t want one then

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4299 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This is a WTS Ad....Sooo, NOT the place to have this discussion Gentlemen! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2020....Make America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20

Posts: 4151 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this as discussed

Posts: 541 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOLD to rwschill.

Thank you!

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 471 | Location: CT & FL USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post