SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Standard Colt Thumb Safety Blue
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Standard Colt Thumb Safety Blue Login/Join 
posted
I am looking high and looking low. Hoping one of my SigForum fanatics also loves 1911s.

Looking for a blued standard Colt thumb safety, please.

Email me at fallenangelhim@gmail.com

Posts: 858 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your definition of standard? I think I have the original from my CCO build. Is it like in the link below?

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2084126910

Posts: 17 | Location: Bedford, Tx | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From a series 70? I have some, however, you do need to be concerned if they have been fitted and how they will fit into your pistol

Posts: 9 | Registered: January 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. Like the one from Midway. And yes, I know it may need fitting. I will be taking it to my local smith to get fitted. Mine is a Series 80. Not sure if they are the same.

Posts: 858 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found mine. It is from an officer frame series 80. I think they are the same regardless of frame size. I replaced it prior to firing, so it has only been installed on an unfired pistol. I am happy to send pics.

Posts: 17 | Location: Bedford, Tx | Registered: December 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.

posted Hide Post
Here you go

posted Hide Post
Is it blued? If so, how much are you asking?