SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    LOWERED PRICES WTS Sako M74 Finnbear L61R, Weatherby MKV, Stoeger Condor O/U
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOWERED PRICES WTS Sako M74 Finnbear L61R, Weatherby MKV, Stoeger Condor O/U Login/Join 
Picture of tangohammerli
posted
The Sako is a 74 Super Sporter, Garcia Import in 25-06 built in the late 70"s. The serial number
91XXX says it should be in 30-06 as that is the range where this one appears. However Sako is notorious for anomalies in their records. Round count is very low, if fired at all and looks to be in excellant condition. Asking was 1050.00 now 900.00 plus freight

The Weatherby MKV in 7mm Weatherby magnum is Stainless Steel with a composite stock and is also in excellent condition. Asking was $950, now 775.00 plus freight

Browning BAR .22lr Grade II
Asking $900 plus/SOLD-Funds received

And last, a Steoger Condor Over/Under 12ga with screw in chokes. Very good condition.
$390 plus freight.

Will only ship to FFL in the Con. US of face to face in Eastern Idaho. Money orders or cashiers drafts only.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tangohammerli,

Jim

Posts: 172 | Location: Eastern Idaho | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your Finnbear is a twin of mine but mine is in 30-06. My fil lived in Wyoming and it has gotten very much used and beat up. Where can I get a stock like yours? I would love to restock mine and pass it one to one of my grandsons.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 2678 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tangohammerli
posted Hide Post
end of week bump, see lower prices

Jim

Posts: 172 | Location: Eastern Idaho | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tangohammerli
posted Hide Post
Still available, prices lowered.

Jim

Picture of tangohammerli
posted Hide Post
New lower prices, must go...

Jim