SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    all sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

all sold Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted
ETS GLOCK 17 9MM 17 ROUND MAGS 4 FOR $45 SHIPPED. Make it $40 shipped spf

ETS GLOCK 9MM 22 ROUND MAGAZINES 3 FOR $45 SHIPPED make it $40 SHIPPED

S&W M&P 40 OR .357 SIG 15 ROUND MAGAZINES 2 FOR $40 SHIPPED (bottle not included) (spf)

GLOCK 32 .357 SIG 13 ROUND MAGAZINE. $15 SHIPPED. SPF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beanhead,

Posts: 621 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Which model do you want the the 9mm glock mag for?

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 360 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Your photo is of a standard P30. The P30S has an ambidextrous safety (S = Safety).

Take care and Happy New Year. Smile

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1691 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
17 or 19. But prefer 17. Also will do PPQ m2 mag or 22/45 magazine, even a couple of the clear 10/22 10
Round mags

Thanks for the correction on the P30.

Posts: 621 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Email sent on Glock 32 mag

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 360 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't tell from your picture. Which trigger system is in the P30?

Posts: 155 | Registered: February 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Standard DA/SA.

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Bump. Willing to add $ to the deal.

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
bump for a new WTB ad.

Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Beanhead.I have a lnib p30l with 2 mags,box,all factory item's.Also a test fired vp9 9 mm that is in the same condition.Both Gun's look new with Factory box.If interested i will email you my email.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tuumunz,

Posts: 1598 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Interested in the p30l. You can email me the particulars at utopia205se@gmail.com. thanks!

Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Bump for new WTS ad

posted Hide Post
I will take the Glock 32 mag please.

Posts: 340 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I will take the two M&P mags please.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

Posts: 1929 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Spring break price break.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the four 17 round mags for $40 shipped

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 494 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 22 round mags for $40 shipped it you still have them. Can pay by PayPal gift.

Posts: 2014 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post