SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold or Removed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold or Removed Login/Join 
Laugh or Die
posted
SOLD - $375 - Beretta Nano 9mm. Has 2x 6 round mags and 2x 8 round factory mags. Still bright trijicon green night sights. Comes with this holster and 2x custom molded kydex mag holders(not super high quality):

Note: I'm in Cincinnati, OH for FTF deals. Prices include shipping otherwise. I do not wish to part any of this stuff out.

Also interested in a CZ Scorpion Micro S2 with folding brace.

E-mail is in my profile for offers.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jester814,

Posts: 9726 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
So I've gotten zero interest in this since I posted it, after selling my rifle a couple weeks ago in less than 6 hours. I'm guessing I priced these too high? If you guys read this and have a good idea of pricing, can you send me an email with more realistic pricing for this stuff? I basically just searched armslist for similar guns/packages and tried to price my stuff based on that.

Posts: 9726 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interests in selling the KH taclight separately?

Posts: 7678 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
So I've gotten zero interest in this since I posted it, after selling my rifle a couple weeks ago in less than 6 hours. I'm guessing I priced these too high? If you guys read this and have a good idea of pricing, can you send me an email with more realistic pricing for this stuff? I basically just searched armslist for similar guns/packages and tried to price my stuff based on that.

Jester... my guess is presentation. I am actually on the lookout for a clean 228 have seen many. Your photo does not show as a $850 gun. Just as example, this is the one that has my attention at the moment.

Sad part is I will most likely get outbid... maybe even by Q Razz

Nowhere to go but all day to get there

Posts: 138 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Updated with new pictures and greatly lowered prices.

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7641 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Payment sent and bump for the remaining pistols. Wink

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7641 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post