SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - Sig 239 in 9mm with 2 mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - Sig 239 in 9mm with 2 mags Login/Join 
posted
I don't need two of these, so selling the least/if at all fired.

Sig 239 in 9 mm
Night sights
2 mags
Little to no wear on the rails.
I bought this used. The gentlemen did not remember if he had fired it. I have not fired it.
If it has been fired, it would be very little. The rails are very clean and the magazines don't show any wear.

plus $25 shipping to your FFL

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/vhESK9N

This message has been edited. Last edited by: orchemo,

Posts: 110 | Location: PDX | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. Time to move this pistol.

$500 and buyer pay actual shipping.

Posts: 110 | Location: PDX | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it... $500 plus actual shipping. PM coming.

Posts: 4 | Location: Central PA | Registered: October 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow... new member here (belong to the sister website Smith-Wesson Forums)... can not figure how to send a pm? help any one?

KF

Posts: 4 | Location: Central PA | Registered: October 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email just sent... (unable PM?)

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
PM not an option here. Email to contact, and you’ve already stated an unconditional “I’ll take it” is SOP.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7404 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newbie here, I don’t mean to break any rules, but I can not find how to post feedback, so... I just received this item, it was as described... thanks ORCHEMO for a flawless transaction and a beautiful SIG.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KeystoneFlyer:
Newbie here, I don’t mean to break any rules, but I can not find how to post feedback, so... I just received this item, it was as described... thanks ORCHEMO for a flawless transaction and a beautiful SIG.

1: Welcome. (There's a New Members Introduction page linked on the main page, if you're inclined to introduce yourself.)
1a: Beware of the old-timers who will razz you about "the waiver" and other such snipe-hunts.
2: Glad your transaction went smoothly. That's the norm here.
3: There is no PM function -- it's email only.
4: There is no feedback function, aside from what you've just posted regarding the transaction.
5: Welcome again, and be safe out there.

God bless America.

Posts: 9255 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post