SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sale for July
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sale for July Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
1/ 7x50 M-22e Canadian Binoculars made by Marathon several range finders, nitro filled, box, case, straps covers directions included. ( almost as good as my Stieners) $125.00
2/ West German Jacks Boots size 9. $100.00
3/ Two German WW2 Compass's one needs work, Marsch is like new very acurate, both $80.00
4/ Selection of WW2 USGI issued Razors, 1 complete case was cleaned,mirror great. $75.00
Two In black Star case both Gillette, with blades, $25. Each.
Will ship free to Lower 48

This message has been edited. Last edited by: schrack,

Posts: 2106 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Can you give me the model of the Bino's?

Posts: 178 | Location: Houston TX | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I see a picture of your Steiner Binoculars please?

Thank you

Posts: 51 | Location: SE MICHIGAN | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 287 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
can i see a pic (or link to one like it) for the binos please
??

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2799 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I see a picture of your Steiner Binocs please

Posts: 51 | Location: SE MICHIGAN | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
sorry bud, try golddot

+_+ @ _+_

hotmail DOT com

delete the +-'s LOL

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2799 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
I'll take item 1 if still available.

Thanks,
-Sam

Posts: 371 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
schrack, I did get the pictures,
Thanks

Posts: 476 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like photos of rings. Never received them

Posts: 7 | Registered: June 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P226 Manual. E-mail sent.

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have P220 aluminum grips?

Posts: 1 | Registered: February 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rogue Tom
posted Hide Post
Please email me pics of rings if either is still available.

Danka.

Posts: 52 | Location: Somewhere in North Texas | Registered: January 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Are the proper pants zipper or button fly?
Length?

Posts: 2172 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
schrack - Flight Boots came in and are in excellent condition as you've described! Thank you for your excellent comms and trust!
Would do business with you again any time!

Posts: 66 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I would like to see pictures of # 14 magazine pouches for P7, and also for # 19 butter container, please.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23483 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:

Just to suggest... would it not be better to post a new add for the pouches... since the original post is almost 2 years old?
Nothing wrong with that. There are ads running that are seven years old and they are just fine.

Posts: 23483 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schrack:

Thanks V Tail, did u ever get the pics?
I will check, probably Wednesday or Thursday, and get back to you.

You said that they are for P7, which is fine, I have one. Will they work just as well for other single stack 9mm magazines, like P239 and P938?

These are for 1 1/2” belt?

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
BTT: new items added

Posts: 2106 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
BTT; Nice Binocs.