SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS:German Knives and Steiners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS:German Knives and Steiners Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
1/ 8x30 Bund Steiners very good cond. Range finder in right optics, small scratch in left eye piece does not affect view. includes nice case. $150.00 shipped
2/ Puma Auto Messer has 21607 on blade guard, Auto Messer visible on left forward blade. Condition is used, includes original case. Apparently was Bundeswehr has Bund on blade. asking $150.00 shipped
3/Eickhorn KM 2000 Bund issued knife very good used condition includes original poly case. $150.00 Shipped.
4/ Sig 229 Factory grips. $25.00 shipped. 5/Old Sig 226 Manual orange. $6.50 Shipped will only ship to lower 48.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: schrack,

Posts: 1876 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the binos rubber coated?

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 5215 | Location: Just moved: Downtown Chi-Town | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
yes, Bund issue. Rubber coated more like rubber outer shell.

Posts: 1876 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Can you give me the model of the Bino's?

Posts: 143 | Location: Northern CA  | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
BTT. Puma Automesser are hard to find was made to carry in German autos for emergencies. 5% discount to Military& L.E.

posted Hide Post
May I see a picture of your Steiner Binoculars please?

Thank you

Posts: 33 | Location: SE MICHIGAN | Registered: December 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Will send when I get off shift,approx 2330hrs. Your e-mail is correct in your profile if not drop my an e-mail. Photos sent at 2322hrs from my phone, please let me know if they arrive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: schrack,