SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: NIB Kershaw Blur
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: NIB Kershaw Blur Login/Join 
Picture of spdski
posted
I've got a couple of brand new in box Kershaw knives that I get to pass along a good deal on to you guys. Free bonus knife available!

################################################################

First up: Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assisted 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Stainless Steel

Sold out!

More info, reviews, and better pics:
https://www.knifecenter.com/it...inless-steel-handles

Next:Kershaw 1670TBLKST Ken Onion Blur Assisted Folding Knife 3-3/8" Black Tanto Combo Blade, Black Aluminum Handles (two available)

Yours for only $49 shipped!!

More info, reviews, and better pics: https://www.knifecenter.com/it...ack-aluminum-handles

Finally: Kershaw 7100BW Launch 1 AUTO Folder 3.4" CPM-154 Blackwash Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles

Sold out!

This knife is an automatic, so I can only sell it to those authorized, with certification form. (Mil, LEO, gov't, etc.)

More info, reviews, and better pics: https://www.knifecenter.com/it...ade-aluminum-handles

Bonus Knife: Buy two of the above knives, get the Kershaw 1301BW Starter Assisted Flipper 3.4" Blackwash Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles for FREE!!

Thanks for looking. Payment can be via check, MO, card (3% fee) or PayPal (you take the fees).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spdski,

Posts: 1129 | Location: Lake Roesiger, WA | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 1660, please.

Posts: 440 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not a LEO etc. but I'm not precluded from owning an automatic where I live. If that's acceptable to you, I'll take the launch. PM a PayPal address or mailing address if that's acceptable.
Best,
Andy
Seven 65 seven 44 nineteen forty five.
PS. Come to think of it, I'll take a leek and the bonus flipper, too. That's just too good of a deal.

Aaaaaaaand back to the south. And now to the west again. 1/17

Posts: 385 | Location: Farmland/Redkey, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bearverine:
Well, I'm not a LEO etc. but I'm not precluded from owning an automatic where I live. If that's acceptable to you, I'll take the launch. PM a PayPal address or mailing address if that's acceptable.
Best,
Andy
Seven 65 seven 44 nineteen forty five.
PS. Come to think of it, I'll take a leek and the bonus flipper, too. That's just too good of a deal.

Hey, sent you an email on this. Just need you to tell me yes/no so I can know whether I can ship an auto to you. Check your spam in case it went there?

Thanks!

Posts: 1129 | Location: Lake Roesiger, WA | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Money sent for a Kershaw Launch. Thanks again for a great deal!

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 147 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email Sent on Launch.

Posts: 789 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bearverine
posted Hide Post
Mike,
I'd say it's a no go. I was not aware of the federal code regarding shipping that you sent, and I am not any sort of a military or government employee that would be exempted under that code. Sorry to have wasted your time.
Andy

Aaaaaaaand back to the south. And now to the west again. 1/17

Posts: 385 | Location: Farmland/Redkey, Indiana | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bearverine:
Mike,
I'd say it's a no go. I was not aware of the federal code regarding shipping that you sent, and I am not any sort of a military or government employee that would be exempted under that code. Sorry to have wasted your time.
Andy

Not a waste of time. It's a stupid law, I just don't want to be the one that gets in trouble for breaking it. Thanks for your interest and sorry that we couldn't make it work on the knife you wanted.

posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 273 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the leek and the launch

Posts: 273 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the Launch yesterday. Thanks again for a great deal. The knife is perfect and shipping was super fast.

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 147 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MushroomPrint:
Received the Launch yesterday. Thanks again for a great deal. The knife is perfect and shipping was super fast.

Have had a Leek for a while, new to the Launch and OMG what a nice tool !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink