SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Holsters, Mag Pouches and more...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Holsters, Mag Pouches and more... Login/Join 
Picture of inspcalahan
posted
WTS - cleaning out more of the war room. All items are used, unless noted. No damage, loose threads or anything needing repair. Just clearing out items not used anymore. All items will ship in the respective USPS Priority Flat Rate box that they will fit in. For my simple sake, here’s the box size/cost, so add this to your total please. Small box $8, Medium box $15, Large box $20. If your purchase is over $100, I’ll ship free on my dime. PP friends/no fee, money orders etc. If you need more info or better pictures of an item, PM me and I can send via text/email. Feel free to make offers and combine items. First to post they’ll take it, gets it. All questions or other offers via PM please.

1 - Safariland 6004-7740 drop leg holster Sig P220/226R with Surefire X series light, right hand, tan, 98% condition used - $65

2- Blackhawk Serpa level 3 duty holster Glock 17/22 right hand used - $20

3 - LAG Tactical 1911 Operator package - all OD kydex with 1 3/4” belt loops - right hand 1911 full length operator with X300, double magazine pouch rounds facing forward, molle plate to mount holster to molle panel, extra belt clips - used great condition - $75

4 - LAG Tactical Sig P320 magazine/handcuff carrier, black, left side carry for right handed shooter, used good condition - $40

5 - Bladetech Paddle 1911 magazine/Surefire 6P style light carrier, OD color, used good condition - $25

6 - LAG Tactical OWB holster for Sig P239, black, right hand, 1 3/4” loops. Used good condition - $40

7 - Sig Kydex Package - This was some of the earliest kydex stuff on the market - bought it about 20years ago - unmarked …I believe it was called “Predator” for the maker - all holsters have belt channel style clips, so no belt is needed if you like. 4 items total - P226 (non rail) OWB, P226 (non rail) IWB, P228 IWB and an OWB mag pouch that works for either. $35 for the package. SIP79

8 - Galco 1911 Operator with Surefire X series light holster, right hand smooth black finish, thumb snap retention. Used good condition $25

9 - Alessi RH IWB holster with Talon clips for a S&W 3913. Upgraded horsehide leather. Used 1 time maybe. $80

10 - Galco Sig P239 ankle holster - leather holster with neoprene/sheepskin leg wrap, thumbsnap. Used good condition - $30 Friendlysig

11 - Galco Sig P239 IWB holster, black, never used. $40 Tireman

12 - Mean Gene Leather magazine/handcuff case - black smooth leather, expandable fits most single and 9/40double stack magazines. $20

13 - G-Code RTI holster for S&W J Frame, with mount on back. Kryptek Mandrake finish. Never used. Intended for right hand or chest/vest mount draw. Holster and backplate only - no belt/plate mount. $40

14 - HSGI IFAK M3T Multi Mission Medical Taco - ATACS Camo with all inside pouches. New, never used. $40

15 - Safariland Mag Pouch 771 - competition style for 1911 single stack magazines, red, 1 1/2” loops, LEFT HAND - never used, in packages. 4 total - $40 for all 4 or $10 each.

16 - Sig P320 Compact with X300 light IWB holster - can’t remember the brand, maybe someone will recognize the logo. Quality holster. Tan color, never carried. $40

This message has been edited. Last edited by: inspcalahan,

Posts: 546 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 546 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill take the No. 10 - the Galco 239 ankle

Posts: 9 | Location: so miami fla | Registered: October 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
#10 all yours - PM inbound for info.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take #7

Posts: 24 | Location: The Woodlands, TX | Registered: July 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sip79:
I’ll take #7

Sweet - can't contact you from profile, so please use the email in mine for details.

posted Hide Post
I"ll take #11

Posts: 57 | Location: Raymondville south texas | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Email sent on #12.

Posts: 25304 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:
quote:
Originally posted by sip79:
I’ll take #7

Sweet - can't contact you from profile, so please use the email in mine for details.

I guess I’m too new to the forum and either can’t figure out how to access your email to pm / show my email in the profile or I’m just restricted to use these features.

If you don’t mind please email me at pokrovsky#hotmail.com or text to 3zero3-552-77four8
Thanks and sorry for this hiccup

Posts: 24 | Location: The Woodlands, TX | Registered: July 27, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tireman:
I"ll take #11

Set aside for you sir - I can't get your email from profile - please use mine for contact info.

posted Hide Post
Payment posted to you tonight..

quote:
Originally posted by freindlysig:
Ill take the No. 10 - the Galco 239 ankle

Posts: 9 | Location: so miami fla | Registered: October 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can not access your email for payment

Posts: 57 | Location: Raymondville south texas | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tireman:
can not access your email for payment

Click on my user name for my profile - it's accessible there.

posted Hide Post
if you do not mind could you email me at nsync@granderiver.net for instructions to get the transaction goig--thanks