SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: P239 357Sig Mag, As New Condition - $25 mailed 1st class
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: P239 357Sig Mag, As New Condition - $25 mailed 1st class Login/Join 
posted
First unqualified post on this thread “I will take it/the _______” receives the item. I accept all methods of payment including personal checks, all MO's, Credit Cards(+4%) with Square Payment Request(+4%). VERY discreet "gift" Paypal is also an option. Contact is best made by e-mail. Earliest posting time on the forum, not e-mail time is the consideration. If you don’t like the price, make an offer.

1) SOLD - P239 357Sig Phosphate Mag, As New Condition - $25 mailed 1st class

PHOTOS BELOW:

1) P239 357Sig Phosphate Mag, As New Condition - $25 mailed 1st class

2)

3)

4)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anush,

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3162 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gnaht
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. email incoming

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
I'll take the trigger

Email sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c_zielsdorf,

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1242 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the nickel grip screws and both sets of grips. Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: November 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakerj
posted Hide Post
I will take the parts kit if still available.

Jkostrub@gmail.com

Posts: 280 | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Is the DVD still available? If so, I'll take it. Email inbound.

Posts: 6736 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'll take the MGW 307 Sig sight tool, if it's still available. Email on the way.

十人十色

Posts: 986 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Glock sight tool $75 shipped.

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 295 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 15997 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take #1 if not already spoken for.

E-mail to follow

Posts: 758 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made an offer to buy all 5 phosphate mags;
but offer was rejected rejected by email.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Happychi,

Posts: 146 | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take #4, the 239 slide catch. Email me address to send you a check.

Posts: 1349 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take all your remaining P239 magazines.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anush:
quote:
I'll take all your remaining P239 magazines.

Thanks, please email me so we can complete the transaction. My email address is in my profile, yours is not.

Email sent, payment made.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Anush,

I'll take the P320 mags for $100 shipped. Email inbound.

Posts: 465 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent
Thanks
Mike

Posts: 180 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Anush:
First unqualified post on this thread “I will take it/the _.40 S&W barrel______” receives the item. I accept all methods of payment including personal checks, all MO's, Credit Cards(+4%) with Square Payment Request(+4%). VERY discreet "gift" Paypal is also an option. Contact is best made by e-mail. Earliest posting time on the forum, not e-mail time is the consideration. If you don’t like the price, make an offer.

1) SOLD P320C/P250C 15rd Mags - 4 unused, 1 slightly used, Made in Italy - $22ea Shipped, all 5 $100 Shipped
2) P239 40S&W Barrel, Unused - $125 $100 Shipped
3)
4)

I'll take the .40 S&W barrel.
Sig Elvis

Posts: 389 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sig-elvis is right. I sent an email but did not post I will take it. The barrel is yours sir.
Mike

Posts: 180 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Mike
You're a Gentleman as Kansas people are.
Sig Elvis

Posts: 389 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I'll take:
1) 3 P320F/P250F 14rd 40/357 Mags - my excess mags. Mag on left used, mag in center slightly used, mag on right unused. Original style followers, Made in Italy - $50 mailed 1st class for all 3 mags

Will email for payment info.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 1918 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post