SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS:HK 45C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS:HK 45C Login/Join 
Picture of WarEagle1
posted
HK45C V1 Excellent condition only 100rds through it. Comes with original case, HK Luminescent sights, 1 8rd mag and 2 10rd mags. $675 Shipped

Sig P229 Legion RX SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarEagle1,

Posts: 84 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Weekend Bump

Posts: 84 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Does the Sig 229 RX ship with a base/cover plate in case you want to remove the Romeo 1 red dot? Thx

Posts: 275 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
I don't believe they come with a base plate, but I could be wrong. Mine did not come with one when I purchased it from the dealer.

posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 300 | Location: South East Wisconsin | Registered: October 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Email replied thanks

posted Hide Post
I'm interested. I'll send an email in a couple hours.

Posts: 1 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: December 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Payment received thanks Roobyk

Picture of WarEagle1
posted Hide Post
Bump