SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LE trade-in Aimpoint PRO's w/o mounts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LE trade-in Aimpoint PRO's w/o mounts Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
At work we've come into a quantity of LE trade-in Aimpoint PRO's. They do not have the mounts. Price is $225, that would include shipping in the lower 48 states. We accept all major CC and obviously certified checks or money orders. NC and SC pay sales tax.

If you are interested, please email me at austin@lawmens.com or you can call at 919-779-6141 ext. 241043.

Below is a picture representing the condition and quality of these optics. They vary in regard to both of these criteria. Expect some scratches, marks, missing lens cover or the battery cap band.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 762 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
posted Hide Post
Sending email for 2.

Posts: 4414 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for 2 also

Posts: 634 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like one please...
Email to follow
Mike

Posts: 210 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'll take one, email sent.

Posts: 5456 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Are there any left ? I want one too please contact me

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 570 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rolin808:
Are there any left ? I want one too please contact me

As of this moment we have plenty available.

Posts: 762 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Email sent. I’m interested in two, if available.

Posts: 4424 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
austin@lawmens.com

sent an email if you have any left...

Bill

Posts: 157 | Location: Fayetteville & Charlotte NC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugger
posted Hide Post
Interested in one if still available!!
Doug

Anti-gun = Anti-American
Infidel Inside

Posts: 828 | Location: First 20 mi of US 2 | Registered: July 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday morning and they look good with scratch free glass. Thanks, Austin

Posts: 90 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
These look like Comp M2s not PROs.
Do you have a pic of these with the PRO markings ?

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 5796 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came in today. Great shape, one minor scratch in clear lens cover, no big deal.

Posts: 8 | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
These look like Comp M2s not PROs.
Do you have a pic of these with the PRO markings ?

They are all marked Patrol Rifle Optic.

posted Hide Post
Mine also in excellent shape, small scratches on clear cover.
Marked Patrol Rifle Optic.

Thanks!!

Posts: 86 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Austin, you have mail.

Posts: 2747 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one, if any left.

Can you take paypal?

Posts: 1939 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I just received 2 of these in the mail and they are pretty nice. Expect normal “police gear wear”. Lenses are perfect, adjustments are all good. Austin was great to deal with. Very responsive, super fast shipping, I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4573 | Location: RI….again…. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Got mine in the mail today. It's in really good shape...a few scuffs and scratches on the finish, but nothing worse than what's going to happen to it anyway in the rifle rack in my car. These are a great deal, and I'm sure I'll get many years of solid use out of it.

Austin was great to deal with on the phone, and he shipped it out the same day. It's probably a good thing that he's a few states away...if he was local, I'd probably not be able to resist one of the 1201FPs that he's selling in the other thread Big Grin.

Posts: 2747 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post