SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOR SALE! ⚔️⚔️Dragons Breath Knives⚔️⚔️ “EDC-Heirloom “ WRONG PRICE , NEW PRICE ADJUSTED!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOR SALE! ⚔️⚔️Dragons Breath Knives⚔️⚔️ “EDC-Heirloom “ WRONG PRICE , NEW PRICE ADJUSTED!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
I am offering another knife out of my shop for my Sigforum family. It is what I call an EDC Heirloom. It is a blade of CPMS35VN, 8 1/2” overall 4”, 1/8” thick. Full flat ground, this will be a RAZOR⚔️. Beveled spine, thumb jimpimg, and BEAUTIFUL “Dymalux” (dyed and stabilized grade A Birch veneers)which I LOVE for knife scales and pistol grips! This is ready to be shipped as soon as you let me know if you want vertical or horizontal Kydex sheath with Genuine Teklok. I am asking $158.00 plus $9.00 ( corrected price)
This knife is wonderfully light it will not way-down your belt!
https://imgur.com/a/WCV71Et

I accept PayPal or Postal MO.Lifetime “Common Sense Warranty”
This will make a wonderful Heirloom!

Jim
DBKnives
<span class="ev_code_RED">I made a mistake and listed the price for a different knife

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 5254 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
Dang I love the wood on the grip of this one. If I didn't have another one the way from you this one would be mine. If you are looking for a nice knife stop looking and get this one you will not regret it.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1894 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1894 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 5254 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thursday bump!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump