SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    <SPF> Remington 700 Milspec 5R .308
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

<SPF> Remington 700 Milspec 5R .308 Login/Join 
posted
Looking to sell a Remington 700 bench rifle I put together. I am the original owner and all the components listed are original to this rifle. The specs are as follows:

Remington 700 Milspec 5R barreled action, stainless, 24" non-threaded 11 degree target crown
MDT HS3 Chassis
Magpul PRS Gen 3 Stock
Jewel HVR trigger set at 1.5lbs (adjustable to 4lbs)
Atlas BT-10 bipod
Nightforce Benchrest 8-32x56 scope mounted on the action with nightforce unimount (have the original box/papers for the glass)

I have only shot this rifle sparingly, 7 boxes (140 rounds) of federal 168gr sierra match to be exact. It is currently sighted in with that load.

I have about $3600 in this rifle, I am asking $1500 to fund some other endeavors. I prefer a FTF in the Phoenix (east valley area) but willing to ship, just have to work the cost/logistics.

Feel free to email with any ?'s and for pics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ejleta,

Posts: 57 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 57 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot me some pics Smile

Posts: 7530 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it per our emails

Posts: 7530 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post