SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P226R Enhanced Elite Unfired
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P226R Enhanced Elite Unfired Login/Join 
posted
Hello, I bought this P226R Enhanced Elite brand new a few months ago. It came with the SRT trigger installed. While I love the way it feels in my hands, this was a definite impulse buy and somewhat financially irresponsible, as I never ended up using this gun at the range, so it's unfired. I'm also trying to consolidate my pistol brands/magazines, so I don't currently have a use for a lonely Sig.

I would like to sell this for $700 shipped ffl to ffl, and I'm including the unopened Mec-Gar 18 and 20 round mags that I grabbed online (also impulse buys). We can do FTF at my local ffl if you're in Lexington, KY. Pics are below, but if you want more detailed pics shoot me an email or post here.

https://imgur.com/a/Ceb2JQl

Sorry about the reflection in the mags picture lol.

Posts: 5 | Registered: September 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Welcome to sigforum

Posts: 692 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Welcome to sigforum

Thanks! My LGS recommended I try selling my Sig here, so here I am. Smile

posted Hide Post
Know somebody that might be interested. Still available? Is it DA/SA?

Posts: 891 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
Know somebody that might be interested. Still available? Is it DA/SA?

Yes it is!

posted Hide Post
Pics? Also where are you located? Pics to dbishopATmcDOTnet

Posts: 891 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
Pics? Also where are you located? Pics to dbishopATmcDOTnet

Located in Lexington, KY. The pics are in this link, but let me know if you want any further shots. https://imgur.com/a/Ceb2JQl