SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Dan Wesson Bruin 45acp Long Slide **SPF**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Dan Wesson Bruin 45acp Long Slide **SPF** Login/Join 
posted
Bought this as a blem DW but has been back and fixed the finish. Beautiful pistol.
Pistol has exactly 100 rounds through it with it being cleaned and lubricated after each 50 rounds. Tritium /FO sights with a fully adjustable rear sight.
Comes with case, wrench, manual, lock and 2-8 round magazines.
Not looking for any trades. Pistol will ship FFL to FFL and I pay shipping unless you live around the Cleveland/Akron area and we can do a face to face with a valid DL and I would prefer a concealed carry license.
$1400. Cash(face to face), money order or personal check. Personal check will be held until cleared.
I suck at posting pictures here but I can email them easy. First "I'll take it" posted here followed by an email gets it.
mikekassos at gmail.com

SPF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joatmonv,

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 2159 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 2159 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://i.postimg.cc/dVtmP7q3/20190513-120939.jpg

posted Hide Post
https://i.postimg.cc/s2mkfGWL/20190513-120924.jpg

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, what was the blem, and what was the fix? The entire gun was refinished? Or, just the blem? Thanks.

Posts: 17480 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
So, what was the blem, and what was the fix? The entire gun was refinished? Or, just the blem? Thanks.

Blem was near front on the left side of the pistol, just a tiny spot that was lighter than the rest.
They just did the spot.

posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Wish I was in Ohio! Dang that is sweet. Can I get a few more pics please?

Chris

Posts: 2537 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I'll Take It.

Posts: 2537 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to Nframe.