SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    (SPF) SIG 226 Blackwater 9mm barrel.w/pix $100.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

(SPF) SIG 226 Blackwater 9mm barrel.w/pix $100.00 Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
For sale. (SPF)
SIG Factory 9mm Barrel from my p226 Blackwater. I think less than 800 rds., but I really cant be positive as I dont count rds. $135.- delivered. Reduced to $125.- NOW $120. $110.00 final drop. $100.00
Cash or USPS MO. or pers ck if we have done biz before. First to say Ill take it here and follow with email to me please. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4642 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
. I put a threaded barrel on my Blackwater, thus the sale. Sell for $125. Delivered. .

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4642 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Btt for barrel

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
BTT for 9mm p226 factory Blackwater barrel. $120. Delivered.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Blackwater barrel still available. Grips are sold.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
My blackwater barrel is still available! $110. Delivered.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Blackwater barrel $110 delivered.

posted Hide Post
Just noticed your post from 4/13. Are the grips still available? Tan g10 hogue for p226 if memory serves?

-Jeff

Posts: 39 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Sorry, grips are sold.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Final drop. $100.00 I cant go any lower. Thanks!

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Bumpity...

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Monday BTT.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
BTT.

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2438 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
replied.